We are proud of our South African roots and committed to making a significant contribution to sustaining and improving our environmental impact, through the services that we offer. We serve a broad sector of the South African community and make a positive impact through our operations and the services that we offer. To ensure we meet this goal and fulfil our promise, we assess your business to find ways of diverting waste from landfill, thereby saving money and valuable natural resources.
So, no matter what your recycling needs, recycle with us. Please contact us for a free consultation.
Typical examples include:
- Office waste paper and printer’s waste
- Brown kraft paper and cardboard
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)- Bottle grade, blow moulded plastics only, e.g. mineral water bottles, cold drink bottles, etc.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)- Bottle grade, blow moulded plastics only, e.g. milk bottles, juice bottles, etc.
- Polyvinyl Chloride- Clean, clear and transparent cling film/cling wrap only. This is the self-adhesive plastic film that is typically used for sealing food items in containers
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) – Bags, shrouds, sheets and sachets made of LDPE
- Polypropylene(PP) – Consumer (food) packaging materials made of PP, including yoghurt containers, margarine tubs, cups and plates
- Glass Cullet – Bottles, jars
Food and beverage cans
- Food and beverage cans