We are proud of our South African roots and committed to making a significant contribution to sustaining and improving our environmental impact through the services that we offer. We serve a broad sector of the South African community and impact positively through our operations and the services that we offer. To ensure we meet this goal and fulfil our promise, we assess your business to find ways of diverting waste from landfill thereby saving money and valuable natural resources.
So, no matter what your recycling needs, recycle with us. Please contact us for a free consultation.
- Typical examples
- Office waste paper and printer’s waste
- Brown kraft paper and cardboard
- Polyethylene Terephthalate- Bottle grade, blow moulded PET plastics only e.g. mineral water bottles, Cold drink bottles etc.
- High Density Polyethylene- Bottle grade, blow moulded HDPE plastics only e.g. milk bottles, juice bottles etc.
- Polyvinyl Chloride- Clean cling film/ cling wrap only. Thin self-adhesive plastic film typically used for sealing food items in containers. Clean clear/ transparent sheeting only.
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) – Bags, shrouds, sheets and sachets made of LDPE.
- Polypropylene – Consumer (food) packaging materials made of PP including yoghurt containers, margarine tubs, cups and plates.
- Glass Cullet – Bottles, jars
Food and beverage cans
- Food and beverage cans